Welcome UT Elementary Faculty and Staff!
What you can expect to find here:
- Information about SEL curriculum being used across the district
- How to access SEL curriculum
- SEL resources and activities
- Monthly SEL activity ideas aligned with the SEL Value of the month
UTES has access to School-Connect, an evidence based social and emotional learning curriculum for secondary students.
- If you are already a registered subscriber, you can log in here: https://school-connect.net/eq2/login. You need your access code to log in, which would have been sent to you directly by School-Connect when you were first registered.
- If you have previously been registered and need an access code reminder, go to https://school-connect.net/eq2/login and enter your email address. You should receive an email with your access code. (*If you don’t, check your junk mail folder.)
- If you have never used the site and are not registered as a subscriber, e-mail Andrea Menchaca (SEL Coordinator) at email@example.com. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail directly from School-Connect with your unique login and access code.
On January 4th 2022, teachers and staff from UT Elementary, Helping Hand Home, TNC, and Depelchin attended a full day Conscious Discipline training.
Conscious Discipline Website: Conscious Discipline – Social and Emotional Learning
Create an account for FREE resources: Free and Premium Resources – Conscious Discipline
For information on purchasing Conscious Discipline resources or general questions about Conscious Discipline, contact Andrea Menchaca, SEL Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download UT Charter SEL Calendar
Download the March SEL Value and Activities Guide
K-5 Breathing Techniques and Bookmarks