* Healthstart Gala changed the date from May to Thursday September 19
Only two more months to go… What was your favorite food item from breakfast and lunch this year!? Be sure to fill out the student survey and share your feedback with the Chefs 🙂
The HealthStart Foundation is throwing a Gala this May and would like to invite YOU! Join Us In Building A Healthy Future For Our Kids
How Does HealthStart Work?
General Admission $50
Eat Free! Yes… all students eat FREE everyday for breakfast and Lunch
Look over the menu and circle your favorite foods. Talk to the Chef about your favorite foods here at school!
The new year and semester is here and kids are really enjoying the weather
and trying new foods here at school 🙂
Executive Chef Kimberly Wilson and Sous Chef Wayne George Jr.
prepare fresh home made foods for our students, staff, and visitors every day.
- Students with Food Allergies must submit proper documentation from doctors to the nurse in order to have them on file in the Cafeteria. Only students with detailed documentation will give food substitutes for the allergies noted.
- Vegetarian options are available for every meal, please come by and speak with Chef Kimberly about your students specific vegetarian lifestyle
- Kitchen Hours are Monday – Friday 6:15am-3:15pm. Please use door bell located on the refrigerator door before entering the back kitchen area.
- Call the Chef’s office at 512-495-3300 ext 304
- Contact Chef Kimberly at email@example.com with any questions,comments, or concerns