Welcome to our Healthy Horns Hall at UTES 🙂
Executive Chef Kimberly Wilson and Sous Chef Wayne George Jr. prepare fresh home made foods for our students, staff, and visitors every day.
MEET THE CHEFS!!
Tuesday Aug 14th in the Cafe
Our Chefs will be in the cafeteria to meet and welcome new and returning students and their family! Food samples will be available for those students that come by to scan their finger to get a green light in line. This is the time to register your students information in our food program for the school year.
We are a FEED ALL school with FREE MEALS to your student at breakfast and lunch, everyday. We highly encourage your to get your student excited about our food menu and be ready to eat great everyday in school.
- Students with Food Allergies must submit proper documentation from doctors to the nurse in order to have them on file in the Cafeteria. Only students with detailed documentation will give food substitutes for the allergies noted.
- Vegetarian options are available for every meal, please come by and speak with Chef Kimberly about your students specific vegetarian lifestyle
- Kitchen Hours are Monday – Friday 6:15am-3:15pm. Please use door bell located on the refrigerator door before entering the back kitchen area.
- Call the Chef’s office at 512-495-3300 ext 306
- Contact Chef Kimberly at email@example.com with any questions,comments, or concerns