UT Elementary has a supporting organization comprised of parents known as The Little Longhorn League, or L3 for short.
L3 is Parent/Teacher organization comprised of UT Elementary Parents and Teachers, in support of UT Elementary. The organization spearheads projects such as:
- Fundraising for specific needs or activities such as field trips or band instruments.
- Organizing community events including Spooktacular and Bevo Bash.
- Volunteering for school-wide activities such as Field Day or Campus Beautification Day.
- Supporting teachers and classrooms, including treats and acknowledgement.
- Leading special projects like the yearbook, gardens and much more!
The Little Longhorn League meets the first Thursday of every month throughout the school year. In response to COVID, meetings have moved online. More information and links to meetings can be found on the L3 Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/littlelonghornleague
Assistant Principal Gomez is the leadership representative on the L3 committee.
For additional information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: www.littlelonghornleague.com