UT Elementary School is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
For Pre-Kindergarten, please see our Pre-K page here: https://utelementary.org/how-to-apply-pre-kindergarten/
Priority enrollment is given to residents in our targeted area of service.
UT Elementary School was created to serve families in East Austin. You must live in one of these zip codes to be eligible to apply:
*Attendance Area Note
In the event that UT Elementary has class vacancies with no waitlist from the priority attendance area, UT Elementary can enroll students beyond our target area. Our charter allows us to admit students whose families reside within the home school district boundaries of:
- Austin ISD
- Del Valle ISD
- Eanes ISD
- Hays CISD
- Leander ISD
- Manor ISD
- Pflugerville ISD
To inquire if there are vacancies for students beyond the East Austin priority attendance area, please contact Jennifer Montoya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main line at (512) 495-3300. Vacancies are filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Please remember, not all grades may have availabilities and only grades with vacancies will accept additional students.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade Applicants
Kindergarten through 5th Grade applicants will submit a total of 5 documents.
- TEA Charter Application
- New KG-5th Application 22-23
- Applicant students original, certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID card
- Proof of Residence. Choose one of the following:
- An electric bill in a parent/guardian’s name
- Texas lease (with parent/guardian’s name and name of student) OR
- Mortgage statement
Please note: once a student is enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 5th, they will remain a student. It is not necessary for accepted students to reapply for enrollment every year.
Applications are available on our website or from UT Elementary. Once you have completed the application instructions below, please submit your application and paperwork as follows:
- Drop off or complete your applications with documents at UT Elementary School 2200 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702 (Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4pm) OR
- Email your applications and copies of your documents to Jennifer Montoya at email@example.com
Please follow up with a phone call or email to make sure it was received. The office line is (512) 495-3300.