Before you apply, review these questions:
- Do I live in the appropriate area?
- UT Elementary School was created to serve the populations in 5 zip codes of East Austin. You must live in one of these zip codes to be eligible to apply to our program: 78702, 78721, 78722, 78723, 78741, 78744* AND 78724*.
- 78744* AND 78724* > *MUST be AustinISD or DelValleISD.
- Do I have the appropriate documents? Copies of these documents will be made at our office.
- Application form for the correct school YEAR and GRADE LEVEL(S).
- Child’s ORIGINAL, Certified Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID Card
- Proof of Residence: only 1 of 2 forms is accepted*
- Electric bill in a parent/guardian’s name
- Texas Lease with parent/guardian’s name & name of student(s)
If you live in the attendance area for UTES and have the appropriate documents, please bring your paperwork to our school between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.