We are a FEED ALL school with FREE MEALS to your student at breakfast and lunch, everyday.
We highly encourage your to get your student excited about our food menu and be ready to eat great everyday in school.
Check out what’s cooking at UTES…
With the holidays in full swing remember to eat the fun stuff in moderation. This means to allow yourself and little bit but not too much. Be sure to drink more water to keep you full instead of the sugary drinks. Have a fun and safe holiday.
Executive Chef Kimberly Wilson and Sous Chef Wayne George Jr. prepare fresh home made foods for our students, staff, and visitors every day.
- Students with Food Allergies must submit proper documentation from doctors to the nurse in order to have them on file in the Cafeteria. Only students with detailed documentation will give food substitutes for the allergies noted.
- Vegetarian options are available for every meal, please come by and speak with Chef Kimberly about your students specific vegetarian lifestyle
- Kitchen Hours are Monday – Friday 6:15am-3:15pm. Please use door bell located on the refrigerator door before entering the back kitchen area.
- Call the Chef’s office at 512-495-3300 ext 304
- Contact Chef Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions,comments, or concerns