New Year, New you! Try some new menu items this year as part of your resolution. What item will you try this year??
Our School Food Program
Healthy Horns Hall features a seven-week breakfast and lunch menu cycle. The menu features many student voted favorites as well as international items they may not have tried at home. Every school day your student can receive a full hot breakfast and lunch tray FREE. Each lunch tray includes an entrée, vegetable, fruit, and milk box; free of cost to you. These meals are made in house by our classically trained chefs.
Our program is only maintained by funding through federal reimbursements based on our student’s meal status. Make sure to complete the National School Lunch Program Meal Application so that we can receive as much reimbursements as possible and keep the free meals coming to our school for all students!
- Students with Food Allergies must submit proper documentation from doctors to the nurse in order to have them on file in the Cafeteria. Only students with detailed documentation will give food substitutes for the allergies noted.
- Vegetarian options are available for every meal, please come by and speak with Chef Kimberly about your students specific vegetarian lifestyle
- Kitchen Hours are Monday – Friday 6:15am-3:15pm. Please use door bell located on the refrigerator door
- Call the Chef’s office at 512-495-3300
- Contact Chef Kimberly at email@example.com with any questions,comments, or concerns
Eat like a little longhorn…
Breakfast 7:20am-7:50am ALSO Lunch 10:45am- Noon
Full Meal Tray $4 (drink included)
Just Entrée $2
Just a side $1
Just Fruit 50₵
Coffee (refills included) $2 **50₵ discount on coffee if you bring your own cup!!
Topo Chico $2
Orange Juice $1
Milk Carton 50₵
Iced Tea (refills included) 50₵