Careers at UT Elementary School
You will make a difference!
You’ll be working for a university that is internationally recognized for our academic programs and research. Your work will make a difference in the lives of students and colleagues. If you’re the type of person that wants to know your work has meaning and impact, you’ll love working in the UT Charter School System. UT Austin provides an outstanding benefits package including but not limited to:
- Salaries that are highly competitive with the local ISD
- Eligibility for annual merit-based permanent salary increases
- Competitive health benefits (employee premiums covered at 100%, family premiums at 50%)
- Voluntary Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance options
- Paid sick time, and holidays
- Teachers Retirement System of Texas, a defined benefit retirement plan, with 8% employer matching funds
- Additional Voluntary Retirement Programs: Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) and a Deferred Compensation program 457(b)
- Flexible spending account options for medical and childcare expenses
- Robust free training access through LinkedIn Learning plus professional conference opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Expansive employee discount program including athletic tickets
- Free access to UT Austin’s libraries and museums with staff ID card
- For more details, please see: https://hr.utexas.edu/prospective/benefits
See all open positions and apply here! (filter under “More” “Organization” and check all boxes with “UTES”)
All UT Elementary School staff are employees at The University of Texas at Austin!
Teacher Incentive Allotment
The Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) was created by the Texas Legislature as part of House Bill 3 to provide a realistic pathway for top teachers to earn six-figure salaries and to help attract and retain highly effective teachers at traditionally hard-to-staff schools.
The University of Texas Elementary School applied in April 2021 to participate in the Teacher Incentive Allotment program. As part of the application, UTES created a district TIA handbook with additional information on how the program will work in our district. The handbook below was included in our application and is pending approval.
Substitute Teaching at UT Elementary School
Please send resume to Dr. Autumn Leal at email@example.com
- Download the flyer: UTES Sub Flyer 1-11-23
- For questions, please contact Dr. Leal by email or at 512-699-5142